1. Credit – I will explain in detail the way that credit works and give you tips on improving your score if needed. We will also discuss the impact that credit has on your loan options.
2. Income – Just because you make a certain $ on your paycheck doesn’t always mean that I can use that $ for Underwriting your income. I will explain the requirements for income and give you a solid number for your Mortgage.
3. Assets – The money that you have in; Savings, Checking, Retirement Account, or in the form of an acceptable Gift, all will play into the Mortgage Loan Approval. Often people think that they need 20% down to buy a house, that is simply not true. During our meeting we will review all Loan options.
Are You Buying or Refinancing?
Jeremy Brock NMLS ID#1170125 explains the entire process and has a team that diligently works to CLOSE YOUR LOAN. Our mission is to always keep you up-to-date and explain everything in detail. Our GREATEST success stories are the clients that were turned down by other mortgage companies.
Senior Mortgage Advisor
Why should I be Pre-Approved before I Shop?
This is probably one of the most common questions that I get asked. Simple answer: so, you know exactly what you can shop for. There is nothing worse than finding that perfect house listed at $250,000 only to find out that you are approved for $225,000. You can eliminate that heartache and stress by getting a solid pre-approval. The pre-approval process is pretty simple, click the GREEN “APPLY” button at the top of this page. As soon as you fill out the information I will contact you for a meeting.
What should I expect during the Pre-Approval Process?
After filling out the online application we will have you come in and review all your documents. As a Mortgage Advisor, I will review your credit history, income, and taxes. I will address any questions that you might have and give you a clear understanding of your monthly payments and interest rate. This process typically can be done in one meeting, either in person or over the phone. Here is a list of the documents that I will need to look at your situation:
- Two current years of Tax Returns
- Two current years of W-2’s
- One month of current Pay Stubs
- Two months of current Bank Statements
You can email all the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow our time in the meeting to be most productive. Please bring any, and all questions to our meeting. My job depends on accurate information so please tell me everything about your unique situation. I look forward to helping you through one of the most important purchases in your life.
©2018 A division of Finance of America Mortgage LLC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS 1071 | AZ BK 0910184 | Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act.
NMLS ID #1170125
Sr. Mortgage Advisor
NMLS ID #1132885
Sr. Mortgage Advisor